cracow - layout using gauze (DIY)

Hello Monday,

I have one recyclig tip for you today ;) I love using non-scrap supplies on my pages: fabrics, laces, bands. Today I'll show you my way of using gauze (yes, this thin fabric to make a bandage;) ). I like the airy and distance it gives to my pages.

For my polish readers - please visit Przyklej to blog for polish instructions ;)

 All I did was to tear and distend my piece of gauze just like this:





And here we come, my layout with gauze. This is the page I made for Crate Paper Creative Weekly theme - dots. I made a layout using yellow paper with big dots from The Piercollection. It perfectly suits my page's mood and of course, photo; the day had been sunny and hot being the first few days of summer here. So, when I was picking papers for my project, I took this one out first. I took the picture in Main Square, Cracow, my home city. There is a fountain in the middle of the square and lots of yellow umbrellas. Beneath the umbrellas are people selling flowers! It's always full of tourists and..pigeons :) I love my city - as shown by the tiny hearts on my layout.






Happy day, all! :)

6 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam Twoje prace. Bardzo poprawiają mi nastrój. To tak jakbym patrzyła na świat przez różowe okulary. A do tego bardzo inspirują mnie to różnych prac. Gratuluję i życzę samych sukcesów i wiele pasji i radości z Twojej twórczości.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny ten pomysł z gazą :) Już widzę coś takiego wjakimś morskim klimacie :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love gauze too :D it's also great to color it! What a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the gauze tutorial! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to add the gauze! Love this & must try soon! Loving all the layers & photo as well. =)

    ReplyDelete